What do you do reply for students?
Common answers to the question “What do you do?”
- I am a student.
- I am a nurse.
- I teach English at the local high school.
- I am a car mechanic. I repair cars.
- I am a stay at home mom/dad.
- I am looking for a job.
- I run a chain of clothing stores.
- I run a bakery.
How do you give a good answer?
Here are a few tips on how to make your answer great:
- Pay it forward. Saying “thanks” is appreciated, but it doesn’t answer the question. …
- Have the same problem? …
- Answer the question. …
- Provide context for links. …
- Write to the best of your ability. …
- Answer well-asked questions. …
- Always be polite and have fun.
Where do you work answer?
You can say “I work at a hospital” and “I work in a hospital”. Both are equally correct. You can say “I work at McDonalds”, but it’s incorrect to say “I work in McDonalds”. You can say “I work in New York City”, but it’s incorrect to say “I work at New York City”.
What is your job answer?
Here is an example of a good response to the question of what your job is like: I am an assistant manager at the local branch of the XYZ Store. I’m in charge of scheduling and ordering inventory as well as helping to oversee daily operations. I enjoy working with my colleagues.
How would you describe yourself?
Describing yourself can be tricky. You want to be honest, but not brutally so.
Words to Describe Yourself in an Interview.
Do I know you best reply?
The most common answer to what’s up is “I am fine, thank you, what about you?” The person who is asking this is enquiring about your well being at that very moment.
Can you tell me about yourself sample answer?
I’ve worked hard in my education and now I’m ready to apply my knowledge into practice. While I don’t have any real-life work experience, I’ve had a lot of exposure to the business environment. A lot of my courses involved working with real companies to solve real problems.
What is my weakness best answer?
Example: ‘My greatest weakness is that I sometimes have a hard time letting go of a project. I am the biggest critic of my work, and I can always find something that needs to be improved or changed.
What are my strengths?
Some examples of strengths you might mention include:
What are your salary expectations?
Tips to determine and communicate salary expectations
For example, if you want to make $45,000, don’t say you’re looking for a salary between $40,000 and $50,000. Instead, give a range of $45,000 to $50,000. Some employers are interested in your answer as well as your delivery.
What are the 7 most common interview questions and answers?
7 killer interview questions
- What are your goals? …
- What are your strengths/weaknesses? …
- Why should I hire you? …
- Tell me about yourself / your work experience. …
- Why do you want this job? …
- What are your salary expectations? …
- What skills or experience do you offer that will help you succeed in this role?