What are the top 5 most expensive colleges?
Top 15 Most Expensive Colleges and Universities: 2021
- Brown University, Providence, R.I. …
- Scripps College, Claremont, Calif. …
- Barnard College, New York City. …
- Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill. …
- Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, Calif. …
- Columbia University, New York City. …
- University of Chicago, Chicago.
What college is ranked at 1 on the 50 most expensive US colleges?
1. University of Chicago. A student at the University of Chicago pays $81,531 per year. It is America’s most expensive four-year university.
What is the hardest college to get into?
Top 10 Hardest Colleges to Get Into
|1. Columbia University||New York City, NY||3.9%|
|2. Princeton University||Princeton, NJ||4.0%|
|3. Harvard University||Cambridge, MA||4.0%|
|4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology||Cambridge, MA||4.1%|
What GPA is required for Harvard?
Last year, the reported average GPA of an admitted high school student at Harvard was a 4.04 out of 4.0, what we call a “weighted” GPA. However, unweighted GPAs are not very useful, because high schools weight GPAs differently. In truth, you need close to a 4.0 unweighted GPA to get into Harvard.
What is the #1 university in the world?
United States|Cambridge (U.S.)