What do you put in a care package for a boy?
DIY and Creative College Care Packages
- Goodies from home. Everyone has their local favorites that they just can’t seem to find near their new college digs. …
- A Home Cooked Meal. …
- Toiletries. …
- Extra Clothes and laundry essentials. …
- Send him a BroBasket. …
- High end grooming kit. …
- Clothes Clubs. …
- Decorations that remind them of home.
What are good things to put in a care package?
Care package ideas:
- Stress ball or fidget spinner.
- Coffee (or a gift card to a coffee shop)
- Water bottle.
- Healthy snacks like granola bars, dried fruit, mixed nuts or trail mix.
- Study supplies like notecards, highlighters, colored pens and sticky notes.
- Candy and chocolate.
- Chewing gum.
- Stress relief candle.
What do you put in a love package?
Everything else you need to know to make sure it arrives on time and in tact! You’re here because you want your care package to: Be unexpected. Blow them away.
A “You” Themed Package
- Pictures of you.
- Your favorite candies.
- Your favorite coffee/tea.
- Your favorite movies.
- Your favorite book.
- Your favorite piece of clothing.
What can I send my son in college?
A Finals Week Package
- Dried fruits and nuts.
- Beef jerky or hard salami.
- Whole-grain crackers and nut butter.
- Instant soups and instant oatmeal.
- Starbucks gift card.
- Calming herbal teas such as chamomile, peppermint, or honey ginger.
- Lavender-scented lotion or pillow for stress relief.
What should you not send in a care package?
Here’s a few things to avoid:
- DON’T send adult entertainment, alcohol or drugs (these items are illegal and can get the soldier in trouble)
- DON’T send aerosols or pressurized products.
- DON’T send firearms or ammunition (we’re already armed and this is illegal)
- DON’T send perishable foods.
How do I make a homeless care package?
A Homeless Care Pack could be made using a reusable shopping bag (like a shopping bag from Coles or Wollies), a canvas tote bag, or a large Ziploc bag.
A Homeless Care Pack could include some of the following:
- Water bottle / juice.
- Face wipes.
- Wash cloth.
- Hand sanitiser.
- Cotton swabs.