How do you write a student comment?
Your comments on student writing should clearly reflect the hierarchy of your concerns about the paper.
- Make some positive comments. …
- Comment primarily on patterns—representative strengths and weaknesses. …
- Write in complete, detailed sentences. …
- Ask questions. …
- Use a respectful tone. …
- Write legibly (in any ink but red).
How do you write positive comment?
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts Exemplary Marvelous Exhilarating Meritorious Extraordinary Much better Fabulous My goodness, how impressive!
How do you write positive comments for school?
It has been a pleasure to have _______’s enthusiasm, positivity and maturity in my class. ________ is an enthusiastic member of the class and shows willingness to learn. ________ shows responsible behavior, works well with a group and shows appreciation for the efforts of classmates.
What are examples of positive feedback for students?
- cooperates consistently with the teacher and other students.
- transitions easily between classroom activities without distraction.
- is courteous and shows good manners in the classroom.
- follows classroom rules.
- conducts himself (or herself) with maturity.
- responds appropriately when corrected.
How do you praise students?
Fifty Ways to Praise Your Students
- You’ve got it right.
- That’s right.
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How do you write a comment in a paragraph?
- Comment (stating your own opinion) state your opinion and give examples and arguments that support your opinion. …
- Compare. find common and distinct features. …
- Criticize. find advantages and disadvantages. …
- Discuss. analyse all aspects of a problem (What is …? / Is it okay to …?) …
- Evaluate. analyse a problem. …
How do you write remarks for weak students?
I would like to see ___ show some positively when faced with a challenging task. ___ has a fantastic effort and is working hard to improve his/her academic ability in all areas. ___ should be very proud of the consistent effort he/she has displayed throughout the term, even when the set work has been challenging.
How do you write a student evaluation comment?
- listens attentively to the responses of others.
- follows directions.
- takes an active role in discussions.
- enhances group discussion through insightful comments.
- shares personal experiences and opinions with peers.
- responds to what has been read or discussed in class and as homework.
How do you write a good report card comment?
This six-step plan jump-starts the process and helps you craft comments that are meaningful to both your students and their parents.
- Begin with an adjective brainstorm. …
- Take supporting notes. …
- Use sentence stems. …
- Focus on the positive. …
- Write the easy comments first. …
- Ask colleagues for help.
What are some examples of positive feedback?
Positive feedback you can give: “I’m really happy with your determination to finish this project. I know it wasn’t easy, but I knew you could do it. Your helpful attitude makes it clear that you can continue to take on new challenges and grow with the company. Thank you for your extra effort.”